Superstars know some things about sumptuous lodgings.
All things considered, A-listers are infrequently observed going financial plan for their breaks, selecting to remain on the planet’s most exciting properties.
In any case, for several stars being a simple visitor wasn’t sufficient, so they purchased their own inns.
For instance, Hugh Jackman appreciated a health retreat so much he wound up getting it, while Andy Murray is praising his Scottish legacy with a stylish property in Dunblane.
Then, Donatella Versace’s 7* Palazzo is renowned for its lavishness, while Liz Hurley has added a hint of extravagance to city breaks with her lodging in London.
1. Andy Murray, Cromlix Hotel
2. Hugh Jackman, Gwinganna Health Resort
3. Donatella Versace, Palazzo Versace
4. Cristiano Ronaldo, Pestana CR7 hotels
5. Elizabeth Hurley, 11 Cadogan Gardens
6. Richard Gere, The Bedford Post Inn
7. Olivia Newton-John, Gaia Retreat & Spa
8. The Libertines, The Albion
9. Robert de Niro, multiple hotels
10. Leonardo DiCaprio, Blackadore Caye